HOW DO YOU FIND OUT MORE?
1. Decide which class type will suit you? If you are unsure, please contact us either via email, through the website or phone.
2. Choose a class time by looking at the timetable.
3. Fill out the enrolment form for the teacher you want to enrol with, read the terms and conditions and get these back to us. You can email at email@example.com or post to 20 Millar Street, Palmerston North.
4. Once we receive your enrolment form, we will be in touch to confirm your place. This could take 2-4 days.
5. If at any stage, you want clarification, contact us. Sometimes this is easier.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
Q: What if I am not sure if I will like the class?
A: Once you enrol, you have three weeks to change your mind and we will give you your fees back 100%. You must pay fees in advance for this to apply.
Q: Can we come and observe a class?
A: Yes, please contact us before you do so we can have someone there who is expecting you.
Q: When do I have to pay the fees?
A: Fees are due in the first week of term but there are options for weekly or fortnightly automatic payment or lump sum payments. Contact us for details.
Q: Do I have to re-enrol each term?
A: No, we roll your enrolment over unless you tell us you are not returning.
If you have any more questions, just ask.